June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy Day!

We are very excited to celebrate Andrew's first Father's Day! One of the first qualities I saw in Andrew was how great he was with children from working with him at camp. I knew that he was going to be such a great dad and I was right!

From the minute W came into this world they were smitten with each other.  

W knows who is his best playmate.
 

And Andrew knows who is his little buddy. (And who, consequently, enjoys football games more than the other resident of this household.) 
 

I know that Andrew will be/is great at giving guidance,  practicing authority, teaching wisdom... but what I think is also so special is that these two are going to be the best of friends.  

We love you Dad-o!

We also love and appreciate our dads and grandads! Much love to Gramps (my dad), Grandan (Andrew's dad), Grandaddy in Hopkinsville, Grandpa Dale, Grandaddy in Montgomery, and Grandaddy Al! What a precious legacy we have and we are so thankful for all that you have blessed us with.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I agree. Wilson couldn't be more blessed in the parent department! You and Andrew are exceptional parents :-)