January 06, 2012

The Harwells' 2011

I was reading in Spurgeon's Morning and Evening this morning and loved this quote: "What a serene and quiet life you might lead if you would leave providing to the God of providence!" Looking back over our past year, I have seen (now from a distance) how much and how aptly the God of providence has given us. I wish I could see that in the up-close moments... but I guess that is what faith is all about.

I wanted to put together a post about our past year, because it has contained so many milestones and speaks so loudly of God's provision in our lives. So, here is our year in review. Happy 2012! May it be a serene and quiet year as you leave the providing to your God who does not fail.

  
 


3 comments:

Katherine said...

Loved that post and love you! Even though I wish the selling house and moving to MS was not on there! :) Lets talk soon..... we want to come visit you guys!

rebecca said...

what a great wrap-up lib. and a great year for you guys! :)

Tami said...

Love this :-)